Konami`s longest running shooting franchise returns on Sony PlayStation 2 with Gradius V. The famed Vic Viper spaceship returns in classic arcade style action with amazing 3D graphics, exciting level designs, new weapons and captivating missions. Classic side-scrolling gameplay with a new `Option Controls` feature will instantly pull gamers into the intense and visually stunning world of Gradius V.
* Spectacular 3D graphics – the best looking Gradius Ever
* New Option Controls feature adds depth and gameplay
* All-new installment of the longest running shooting franchise of all time
* Classic Gradius action with new gameplay features and inspired level design
* 12 upgradeable power-ups including the new Option Bomb and Option Stock.
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) Preview
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is just around the corner. So, what’s in store for Link’s latest adventure? Since the colorful and outrageous decade of the 1980s, Zelda has captivated the hearts of millions as we loaded up our [...]
Gunman Tales (XSX) Review with stream
Published by Ratalaika Games and developed by a small indie team, Gunman Tales is a brilliant action strategy game that mixes genres to staggering results. From an overhead perspective like classic Civilization, players control a cowboy hat cursor, each [...]
Blade Assault (XSX) Review
From development studio, Team Suneat, comes Blade Assault, a side-scrolling rogue-like platformer, set in a seedy cyberpunk world. Having launched on January 17 on Steam, the game already has a thriving fan base and we’re excited to see that [...]