Genetic Disaster is coming to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Playstation 4 next week – May 28, 2020!
- Solo or Multiplayer PvP or Coop (up to 4 players)
- Procedurally generated levels for unique playthroughs
- Vibrant and original hand painted art style
- Over 75 powerful and crazy weapons
- Lots of enemies to destroy and dangers/traps to avoid
- 4 unique characters with special abilities
- Over 50 mutations to upgrade your hero
- An extra Player vs Player mode (2 to 4 players)
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Headup announced that Outbuddies DX, a 2D side-scrolling adventure game in the spirit of the classic ‘Metroid’, is coming soon to Nintendo Switch and Xbox One with the PS4 version planned for later this year. Developed by Julian Laufer over the course of [...]
We Were Here Together will launch on Xbox One June 5, 2020. The co-op adventure game is all about escaping Castle Rock set in the Artics, yet this time expect more on the story, more puzzles, new environments, longer gameplay.
UKIYO Publishing and independent game developer Nexile are thrilled to announce that their comically punishing platformer Jump King is heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on June 9th. Jump King is a tough as nails “tactical leaping [...]