Daedalic Entertainment and Zing Games announced Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes, the ultimate mashup of classic pinball, zombie defense with rogue-like elements, will be available on PC and Nintendo Switch this year.
- Shoot, slam and smash your way through hordes of adorkable zombies in this fusion of pinball, point defense and zombie horde gameplay.
- Select from 10 different heroes, each with their own special ability to shoot zombies in hilarious ways. Discover and unlock hundreds of helpful powers and items to boost your hero.
- 11 epic boss fights await, requiring pinballing precision and careful ability management to be taken down!
- Rogue-like elements: 4 worlds wait to be explored by you via the overworld map. Random generation ensures that no playthrough is the same. You must adapt at each and every turn if you want to rid all worlds of the rampaging zombie plague – pinball-style!
- Better than ever! Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes is the new and improved continuation of the famous original game that fascinated millions on mobile devices already!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Are you ready for a challenge? You’ve been given a chance to join a club of the country’s most prestigious and skilled pool players, but even with an invitation, the trials you’ll face for membership won’t be easy. Most candidates fail. Let cute anime [...]
Car Mechanic Pinball in now available on Nintendo Switch for $4.99/€4.99! Welcome to Car Mechanic Pinball – repair and pimp up cars for your clients! The more money you earn by flipping cars, the more you can invest back in your workshop to improve it. [...]
Created by Andrew Kenady, C.A.R.L. (Computer Automated Resource Locator) blends classic platformer action with quirky RPG and story elements for a lively quest across tech. Get in the shiny metal shoes of C.A.R.L. – a small but daring automaton lost [...]