The GBA Roll Cage accessory by Mad Catz is probably the stupidest gaming accessory of all time. Looking like braces for your teeth, this thing is supposed to protect your GBA if you accidentally drop it. Thing is, the added weight and size makes it way more difficult to hold the system, which means you’ll probably drop it more using it.
WTF is this thing? Why was it made?
This is just a simple video to quickly demonstrate what this thing is.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/zackgaz
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/