Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is the sequel to the popular Hitman: Codename 47. Once again, enter the mind of the Hitman, a for-hire assassin trying to escape a violent past. Eventually, you are lured back into your trade by a twisted Russian crime boss bent on assisting rogue countries for his own personal and financial gain. You soon realize that you are caught in the middle of a ring of deception and discover that you have become a target yourself – of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin. Utilize stealth, tact and survival instincts to complete your missions. Plan your hits carefully and think to survive.
* Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
* Operate in a non-linear world where the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
* Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
* Utilize a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
* Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
* Original soundtrack performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra of the Hungarian Radio and Television.