Sega released a new trailer for their upcoming Wii release: Tournament of Legends, a gladiator fighting game developed by High Voltage Software. The first chapter introduces the Gladiator, Marcus Antonius, Hero of Rome and the Minotaur, BraveHoof, The Defender of Nature.
Marcus Antonius, The Hero of Rome
* Background: The arrogant Gladiator seeks to be remembered as the greatest legend the world has ever known.
* Default Weapon: Lion Shield and Caesar Sword. Players wield both the shield and sword with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck. The Lion Shield can absorb and redirect many ranged attacks.
* Other Class Weapons: The Scythe and The Claw & Sword.
* Magic attacks: Rain of Arrows, Dinnertime, Gotcha!, Lion's Roar, and the Onslaught Enchantment.
BraveHoof, The Defender of Nature
* Background: The violent Minotaur struggles to maintain a peaceful mind yet seeks to destroy civilization and return mankind to the arms of nature, where he himself found peace.
* Default Weapon: Peacemaker. The two-handed stone battleaxe embodies the primal fury of nature itself.
* Other Class Weapons: The Club & Shield and The Dual Hammers.
* Special attacks: Rampage, Nature's Spear, Beserrk, Hatchet Job, and the Vampire Enchantment.
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews