How did Droopy’s Tennis Open get made let alone approved? Droopy is a forgotten cartoon character that no one remembers and his entire personality is about being slow and drab. So why is he playing tennis?! This is a sport about pure athleticism, physical endurance, and speed – the exact opposite of Droopy’s nature. Even stranger, this is the only GBA tennis game to support a Single-Pak link multiplayer mode! Wow, so bizarre.
This is Single-Pak link!
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/zackgaz
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/