BIOMUTANT is an open-word, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, with a unique martial arts styled combat system allowing you to mix melee, shooting and mutant ability action. No release date yet but is scheduled for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- A NEW TAKE ON 3rd PERSON COMBAT: The martial arts style combat system allows you maximum freedom of movement and agility while mixing shooting, melee and powers from your mutations.
- EVOLVE YOUR GAME-PLAY: You’ll be able to recode your genetic structure to change the way you look and play.
- NEXT LEVEL OF CRAFTING: Mix and match parts to create your own unique single- or double-handed slash, crush and pierce melee weapons.
- GEAR UP FOR ADVENTURE: You have full freedom when equipping your character. Not only when it comes to choosing weapons you created, but also what type of gear you wear.
- SURVIVE IN A VIBRANT OPEN WORLD: You’ll create your own adventure as you journey explore the open world and what lies beneath its surface, by foot, mech, jet-ski, air-balloon and more.
- AN UNUSUAL STORY WITH AN UNUSUAL END: A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided, in need of someone strong enough to unite them or bring them all down…
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) Preview
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is just around the corner. So, what’s in store for Link’s latest adventure? Since the colorful and outrageous decade of the 1980s, Zelda has captivated the hearts of millions as we loaded up our [...]
Gunman Tales (XSX) Review with stream
Published by Ratalaika Games and developed by a small indie team, Gunman Tales is a brilliant action strategy game that mixes genres to staggering results. From an overhead perspective like classic Civilization, players control a cowboy hat cursor, each [...]
Blade Assault (XSX) Review
From development studio, Team Suneat, comes Blade Assault, a side-scrolling rogue-like platformer, set in a seedy cyberpunk world. Having launched on January 17 on Steam, the game already has a thriving fan base and we’re excited to see that [...]