Turn-based tactical RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is now available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The impressive 93% review rating it boasts on Steam is a clear testament to developer 6 Eyes Studio’s passion for the genre and the classics that Fell Seal proudly takes after.
Fell Seal’s makes its debut on consoles, as well as its full 1.0 launch out of Steam Early Access. Dating back to its initial launch in August of 2018, the game has undergone constant improvements over the course of its development, thanks to the community’s feedback and 6 Eyes Studio’s commitment to making Fell Seal the best it can be. From localization in five additional languages, to the introduction of new difficulty settings, secret characters, challenging optional content, and more core content than you can shake a broadsword at, Fell Seal is intent to put the “epic” back in epic fantasy!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark takes you to the world of Teora, a land once ravaged by a brutal beast bent on destruction. Teora narrowly escaped its dire fate thanks to the Council of Immortals, who now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. The Council and their Arbiters keep the peace by enforcing stability and order… but at what cost? Step into the boots of Kyrie, an Arbiter that sets out on an adventure to protect the land and uncover centuries-old secrets that could shake the very foundation of everything her order stands for.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting