Firestarter is set in the near future, in the year 2010. A malicious virus has infected a virtual reality machine, the FireStarter. The intruding program has caused the computer to malfunction. The rules of the simulation have been altered in a potentially deadly manner, with the player’s consciousness trapped inside. There is only one possible way to escape, by completing the game within a period of 48 virtual hours. The penalty for failing to do so is the ultimate one – real death.
* Unique gameplay, maximally focused on tooth-grinding action
* 6 unique characters to choose from
* 16 levels in 5 worlds
* 20 types of weapons
* Unique artefacts, such as guard bot and time jumper
* 20 types of opponents out of three worlds – demons, techno-monsters and symbiots
* High replayability
* Up to 32 players in a multiplayer game over LAN
* A variety of multiplayer modes
* Powerful enemy intellect (group attack skills and others)
* High-tech engine with the possibilities of the latest acceleration generation integrated.