EverQuest II is a parallel online universe to the hugely successful gaming phenomenon EverQuest. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful game world to explore, EverQuest II sets new standards in graphical realism as players are immersed in the game’s epic storyline with thousands of other players online. Players will encounter hundreds of unique creatures as they journey across the majestic landscape of rolling hills, lush forests, and bustling cities. Thousands of new items, hundreds of magical new spells, and unlimited adventure await all who enter the world of EverQuest II.
* In-game item (exclusive paintings of EverQuest II scenery/screenshots to be used in player housing)
* In-box item (poster with Qeynos and Freeport maps on each side).
* Massive World of Norrath ? Regions, cities, countless dungeons and dynamically created zones
* Easy to Play ? New user friendly game mechanics with reduced learning curve for both new and seasoned players
* Advanced Character Customization ? Customize face, age, skin tone, armor, eye and hair color
* 16 Races, 100 Levels and 48 Classes ? Branching systems allows you to choose your class as you advance
* State-of-the-Art Graphic Engine ? New advanced cinematic quality 3D engine capable of improving as hardware technology advances
* New Skill System ? Dedicated trade skill player classes based on Techniques, Knowledge and Arts
* Thousands of Items ? Discover thousands of armor types, weapons and unique items
* Player-Owned Real Estate ? Such as apartments, homes, and guild houses
* Player-Owned Boats ? Own ships and explore the oceans of Norrath
Player Run Event System:
* Arenas ? Scheduled tournaments operated for players by players
* Theaters ? players can make money by hosting events (ie: weddings, poetry readings, etc.)
* Dynamic Combat, Quest and Spell Systems ? Advanced game mechanics and visually stunning effects
* In-Game Journals ? players can log information regarding quests, adventures, encounters, transactions, etc.
* More than 160 Unique Monster Types ? Encounter and fight dozens and dozens of monsters
* Advanced Chat, Guild and Grouping System ? Faction belief systems, advanced chat and grouping options
* Existing EverQuest Player Incentives ? Exclusive crossover quest zones, chat system and more!