Akinai Games, the downloadable games division of leading videogame publisher YUKE’S Company of America, today announced the launch of Evasive Space for Nintendo’s WiiWare game service. The new top-down space adventure title features a unique control scheme utilizing the Wii Remote controller’s infrared capabilities to maneuver your ship in ways never before seen on a home console. Armed with only your deft piloting skills, fly Konki on a race to save the stars from the evil Dr. Dark Matter before the night sky is lost forever. Evasive maneuvering is the key to survival while you traverse through asteroid fields, space stations, and astral caves, all without firing a single shot.
Key features include:
– Guide Konki through 20 hazardous space missions spanning four worlds
– Deftly pilot your ship with innovative use of the Wii Remote’s infrared pointer capabilities
– Pick up items and ship upgrades to enhance skills and increase your chances for survival
– Four person multiplayer matches locally on your home console
– Compete for the best times with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online leaderboards
Evasive Space is now available for download through the Wii Shop Channel for 1,000 Wii Points and has been rated “E” for “Everyone” with Mild Fantasy Violence by the ESRB.
To learn more about Evasive Space, visit the official website at www.evasivespace.com.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.