Independent development studio QubicGames, based out of Poland, announced that AiRace Speed, the latest instalment of the adrenaline soaked futuristic racing game, will land on the Nintendo eShop in later summer 2013 for Nintendo 3DS priced at $4.99, €4,99 and £4.49.
Take the challenge in AiRace Speed, the third sequel of the best-selling Nintendo DSi classic – AiRace, and pilot the most advanced and powerful jets as you compete to beat your best time. Experience the action as you race on stunning high-speed tracks featuring extremely difficult tunnels, spectacular halls and hidden shortcuts.
“With fast and furious meticulous level design and impressively real-feeling 3D effects, AiRace Speed combines smooth controls and tricky level design to ensure an adrenaline soaked experience for all players of all skills and ages,” said Jakub Pieczykolan, CEO at QubicGames. “Online leaderboards and special achievements make AiRace Speed one of the most complete packages to be available through the Nintendo eShop.”
Take speed to a whole new level and enjoy a frantic new gaming experience including:
- Take the challenge – fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fueled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series
Learn more about AiRace Speed at: http://www.airacespeed.com