The Sims 2 is the sequel to the best-selling PC game of all time! This highly anticipated simulation is based on a proprietary 3D engine which allows for new facial expressions and body gestures. With the ground-breaking introduction of genetics, players control their Sims over a lifetime and pass their Sims’ DNA down from one generation to the next. Virtually create and play your own sitcom by choosing one of five different aspirations for your Sims’ lives: Popularity, Fortune, Family, Knowledge, and Romance. These aspirations in life cause your Sims to have unique wants and fears. Will you give your Sims a long successful existence or leave their life in shambles?
* Your Sims live in a realistic and vivid 3-D world of your own creation.
* When you build their homes, you’ll have new options that will allow you to create decks, attics, and build on hillsides.
* You’ll be able to choose from hundreds of new objects, many of which can be customized from within the game.
* And once you’ve built the perfect home, you’ll be able to zoom in close to see every detail of Sim life, from the food in the refrigerator to the expression of moods and feelings on your Sims’ faces.
Rounding out the experience, The Sims 2 delivers dozens of features requested from fans over the past four years.
* A new “Create-A-Sim” feature will allow you to easily make unique and detailed character faces with a variety of hair styles, facial hair, make-up and accessories.
* You’ll also be able to choose from a wide selection of casual, formal, cool and crazy clothing styles.
* And carrying on the tradition of giving players the ability to customizetheir game, The Sims 2 is designed to allow players to easily integrate content created by players outside the game.