Skullcandy announced that its popular Skullcandy SLYR gaming headset is now fully compatible with and available for the XBOX One. The newly redesigned Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One features the unique and powerful GMX-1 Controller-Mounted Mixer, which works with the SLYR headset to deliver game-to-voice balancing, volume control, and push-button mute. The Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One also features a new custom headset color and graphical treatment, and is now available, just in time for the release of 343 Industries’ Halo: The Master Chief Collection, available now for XBOX One.
Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One features include:
- Officially Licensed XBOX One Headset – Designed specifically for the XBOX One, the Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One will provide hours of game playing, movie watching and music listening excitement with superior fit and comfort as well as premium audio tuning for XBOX One.
- New GMX-1™ Controller-Mounted Mixer – Newly designed exclusively for the XBOX One, the GMX-1™ Mixer is a controller-mounted audio device that works with the SLYR Headset to deliver game-to-voice balancing, volume control, and a push-button mute.
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound™and EQ3™ – Engineered for gaming, music, movies and more, Skullcandy’s combination of Supreme Sound which provides powerful bass and precise highs alongside the overall audio enhancement of EQ3 provides the SLYR with a rich and detailed stereo soundfield.
- Stashable Mic System – The Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One features a highly precise, stylishly discreet, stashable boom mic, which can be rotated away when not in use for a more customizable in-game communication experience.
- New Custom Halo Edition Color – The Skullcandy SLYR Halo Edition for XBOX One also features a new custom color scheme inspired by the Halo universe! The new SLYR features a White headset with Grey accents and custom, but subtle Halo design elements throughout.
Read our review of the original SLYR model HERE.