Sidhe announced that award-winning its original title, Shatter is coming to PC. Shatter PC will feature new PC-exclusive game modes including Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack, and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer.
Check out the MyGamer review of Shatter HERE.
Now, PC gamers will have the opportunity to play the game, which will be available on Steam in the coming weeks and also feature Steam achievements and leaderboards.
“Bringing Shatter to new audiences has always been our goal,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe. “Following the warm reception we received for the PlayStation 3 version, taking Shatter to PC on the Steam platform was a natural next step.”
About Shatter for PC
Shatter is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game that merges familiar action with unique twists and a modern crafted production approach.
• Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive.
• Story Mode, Boss Rush, Bonus Mode, and all new game modes Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack Mode and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer
• A Vibrant 3D Style presented across 10 distinct worlds in high resolution.
• A fully scored soundtrack featuring over 90 minutes of award winning original music
• Steam Leaderboards and Achievements for all modes
For more information on Shatter, visit: www.shattergame.com
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews