Take on the role of two wooden creatures – Blind and Deaf – on their outstanding mission to restore harmony in the lands of the Weavelings. Work together, solve the unique puzzles, and show everyone that something commonly known as a disability can be an ability.
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy: one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
- Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind and the energetic Deaf.
- Peek into Deaf’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal.
- Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered.
- Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually-impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world.
- Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements.
- Experience stunning music composed of instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
The Darkest Tales: Into the Nightmare (PC) Review
The Darkest Tales: Into the Nightmare throws you into a fantastical world of the dark side of fairy tales, penned by The Brothers Grimm. Playing as a disgruntled teddy bear, you’re awakended from a deep slumber – in which you’ve happly [...]
Action adventure HunterX coming to Switch in July
Independent games studio ORANGE POPCORN has announced that HunterX, the action-adventure game full of spirited battles, will be coming to Nintendo Switch this July. In HunterX, you use various styles of weapons and magic to experience and create [...]
Adventure game Primordia now available
Primordia, an adventure game about a philosophical robot on a quest for truth, is now available for Nintendo Switch for $14.99 USD or equivalent. The game has English voices, with subtitles in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. When humans are [...]