Take on the role of two wooden creatures – Blind and Deaf – on their outstanding mission to restore harmony in the lands of the Weavelings. Work together, solve the unique puzzles, and show everyone that something commonly known as a disability can be an ability.
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy: one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
- Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind and the energetic Deaf.
- Peek into Deaf’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal.
- Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered.
- Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually-impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world.
- Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements.
- Experience stunning music composed of instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.