Pig Eat Ball is an insane 2D action puzzle adventure about eating, getting fat, and barfing on things. The game features 200+ handmade stages, tremendous boss battles, and neo-arcade gameplay.
“Consoles are the natural habitat of Pig Eat Ball, and we took special measures to craft these versions.”, says Nathan Fouts, CEO at Mommy’s Best Games. “Imagine all your arcade-action nostalgia accreted together into some sort of mutagenetic gameplay blob, and then we inserted that blob into your favorite digital store.”
Pig Eat Ball is currently available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop, and it will soon be available for pre-order on the Microsoft Store as well. The game was originally launched on Steam (PC, Mac and Linux) in September 2018.
- Twisted arcade gameplay –get bigger as you eat and barf to squeeze down to size.
- Explore intricate worlds –travel to five completely unique areas.
- Hand-crafted challenge –200+, carefully designed, non-procedural levels.
- Massive bosses –use your brain, your skills, and your mouth to beat nearly a dozen of them.
- Incredible soundtrack –Rock, Paper, Shotgun says “I will brook no argument on Pig Eat Ball’s soundtrack – it whips.”
- One-of-a kind powerups –dozens of disguises with special abilities.
- Open-ended antics with the Pillbugs –barf on them, bump them, torch them, or knock them into open space.
- Hours of adventure –The main story is a healthy 8-12 hours, with plenty to explore or zip through.
- Wild characters –speak with wacky cuPCake people, curmudgeonly apes, and more!
- Manic multiplayer mayhem –play with up to four folks in multiplayer local mode.
- Online leaderboards –each action level lets you compete for the fastest world time!