Does winter make you yearn for a Tropical getaway? Destineer is proud to announce "Summer Sports: Paradise Island," which will turn your Wii(tm) system into a luxurious island resort! Check into the Paradise Island Resort and explore the vast array of recreational activities in this lush tropical environment, such as Basketball, Croquet, Lawn Darts, Badminton, Volleyball, Horse Shoes, and Mini-Golf. Bump, set, spike, throw, putt, shoot, swing, and more – all with intuitive Wii Remote(tm) gestures! Summer Sports: Paradise Island – Enjoy your stay!
* Seven Addictive Games: Challenge your friends to seven different Summer Sports: Basketball, Croquet, Lawn Darts, Badminton, Volleyball, Horse Shoes, and nine uniquely-themed Mini-Golf holes. Basketball even features two distinct courts and three game types: Shot Clock, Around the World, and HORSE.
* Intuitive Wii Remote Controls: Summer Sports captures the authentic actions and motions of each sport. With distinct motions for bumps, sets and spikes in Volleyball; forehand and backhand swings in Badminton; and a completely unique Wii Remote gesture for Basketball, Summer Sports is deeper than other sports compilations, yet every bit as accessible.
* Island Living: Paradise Island is the ideal vacation destination, complete with the most visually pleasing environments unmatched in the genre. Every aspect of the game, from the loading screens to the characters themselves, is designed to immerse the players in the world of Paradise Island.
* Multiplayer: Up to four players can compete in multiplayer action. Play competitively or cooperatively with friends, experience both one-on-one and team-based games, and AI opponents of three different difficulty levels.
* Exciting Additional Features: Taunt your opponents with distracting noises, earn Accolades by accomplishing specific tasks during a game, and learn the definition of "squawker" in Lawn Darts!
Summer Sports: Paradise Island is scheduled for release in March of 2008. For more information, please visit www.destineerstudios.com.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.