Made by Peruvian developers LEAP Game Studios and Hermanos Magia, Arrog is going to be published by Warsaw-based Nakana.io on Sony PlayStation 4 & 5 on Friday, the 5th of February and will cost $3.
The meaningful dreams of a dying person…
Explore and decipher the enigmatic subconscious of someone who must learn to accept their own death.
– An award-winning journey with relaxing puzzles
– A poetic tale, with lots of symbols but 0 words
– Representations based on Latin American culture
– Hand-crafted artstyle and immersive soundtrack
– 30 min playtime
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/