505 Games announced today the official expansion pack for its critically acclaimed title ArmA: Armed Assault – entitled ArmA: Queen’s Gambit.
– Two new story based campaigns
· Rahmadi Conflict: The true conclusion to the original ArmA story, with enormous battles taking place within massive fortifications on the Rahmadi Island and brand new Porto Island.
· Royal Flush: 18 months after the original conflict, a group of seasoned mercenaries arrives to help the government with a sensitive matter that the army can‘t handle by itself any longer. However, there is something highly suspect about this job…
– New Multiplayer Missions
· Urban Raid: A cooperative multiplayer scenario designed for a group of six battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
· Battle of Porto: A “capture and hold” scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
– Final patch 1.08
The latest patch brings to the ArmA world new weapons, vehicles and characters, along with a new resource management feature and gun dealers. It also brings dozens of multiplayer and technical improvements, which finally enables North American players fight on the same battlefields as the International community.