Mastiff, a worldwide publisher of videogames and Renegade Kid, developer of innovative interactive software, today announced that the highly anticipated first-person shooter (FPS) Moon for Nintendo DShas shipped to stores nationwide. Developed by Renegade Kid, Moon is a story-driven sci-fi, action-adventure title for Nintendo DS. Moon places gamers on the cold lunar surface in the year 2058 where researchers are shocked to find a sealed, alien hatch during construction of a new lunar base. However, it is a shock that soon pales in comparison to what they find beyond the hatch.
"Moon has come a long way since its initial unveiling as 'Project M' and we couldn't be happier with the end result," said Bill Swartz, Head Woof of Mastiff. "It was a labor of love and we hope that players enjoy its gripping story and fast-paced gameplay as much as we do." "We are very proud of Moon at Renegade Kid; the team's dedication has really paid off. Working with an experienced partner like Mastiff, who is focused on producing quality products, has made the journey both fulfilling and enjoyable," states Jools Watsham, Owner and Creative Director of Renegade Kid.
About Moon Story
You are Major Edward Kane, Chief of Military Operations for the Extra-Terrestrial Encounter Organization. You and your squad have been brought to the moon to investigate the strange occurrences that have been reported by the newly established series of lunar bases. Strange energy readings and reports of missing personnel tell you that this will not be a diplomatic mission, or an easy one. Welcome to the Moon.
* 15+ hours of adventure, a cinematic storyline and white-knuckle shooting action – all stretched across 24 heart-pounding episodes
* From the award winning developer, Renegade Kid (Dementium: The Ward). Features rich environments and robust FPS action delivered at a blistering 60 frames per second
* Brooding science-fiction storyline scripted by writers James McDonough and Adam Patyk of THE ENEMY (The Dark Knight, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mobile game)
* Annihilate hostiles as you rip up the lunar landscape in your LOLA reconnaissance vehicle. Delve into the moon's darkest corners by taking control of the Remote Access Droid
* From the ETEO standard Super Assault Rifle to the alien-based Oxid Cannon and Fermion Sniper Rifle. Over 7 different types of weaponry are at your disposal
* Uncover hidden alien artifacts that will unlock bonus content and new gameplay modes
* Various levels of difficulty to test your skill and reward the truly hardcore
* Plug in a pair of headphones and insert the Nintendo DS Rumble Pak for the most engrossing experience. For more information please visit www.moon-game.com.
Stay with www.mygamer.com and look for a full review of Moon soon.