The Wild West. A place where the law is made by those with a gun in their hands and enforced by the henchmen at their command. A place where death is no stranger and undertakers work overtime… especially when people start playing Desperados III.
This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi (who earned their spurs with the critically acclaimed title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favorite gunslinger John Cooper, who’s hunting down his nemesis.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow players to approach each mission with a wide variety of routes and solutions. As your gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
Desperados III is a modern real-time tactics game set in a harsh Wild West setting. You take control of a ragtag band as it grows into a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. These very different and strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables with every mission.
Desperados III will ambush your PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, in 2019.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows.
- Approach each mission with a huge variety of paths and solutions.
- Resolve large, seemingly impossible enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed executions.
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes by going in guns blazing, or choose a more stealthy, non-lethal option. Further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replayability challenges.