Gameloft, a leading developer and publisher of console and mobile games, announced today the launch of Midnight Bowling, a bowling simulation game that is made for Nintendo's downloadable games service: WiiWare. Midnight Bowling is based on Gameloft's popular Midnight Series and is the fifth title the company has developed for WiiWare. Midnight Bowling is available now for 800 Wii Points.
Midnight Bowling plunges players directly into the most hip, electric atmospheres around the world and delivers awesome playing sensations thanks to a new physics engine that precisely controls each throw and spin with the Wii Remote. Players can choose to challenge up to three friends or either immerse themselves in an exciting career mode where they face off against charismatic characters that will give them a run for your money.
* Very intuitive and precise controls, offering advanced spin control features
* An exciting game for everyone: from the total beginner to bowling enthusiasts
* Innovative Party mode to face up to three friends in a variety of bowling challenges and obstacles
* Rich career mode with five trendy locations and opponents with a wide range of styles
* Play it your way: customize your bowling ball and your character's look with many trendy outfits.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.