Welcome to Rayland. The inhabitants of this island use the energy coming from special laser beams to survive, and to transport this energy they use something called repeating cubes. Your mission is to help the inhabitants of Rayland move the energy of the transmitter, known as a Domus, through different lands by reflecting lasers to their target.
To do this, you will have to correctly position repeating cubes and rotate them so that the energy rays reach the receptacle that matches their color. Rayland 2 is a positional puzzle game played on a rotatable isometric field. Different block types and stage gimmicks must be utilized to redirect the laser beams and hit their intended targets, with challenge and complexity gradually increasing across 50 stages!
- Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
- Release date: September 20, 2023
- Price: US$4.99 / €4.99
- Use the resources of each level to make reflected rays reach their target!
- Intersect rays to generate a new vector for them.
- Move and rotate the mirror-like Reflectus!
- Aim through gaps and special block types.
- Overcome a variety of brain-teasing stages!
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/