Independent development studio Doublethink Games will be releasing the one-button bullet hell game, Good Knight, on Steam, September 3.
Good Knight is a butt-clenching arcade metal game influenced by games like Super-Hexagon, Castlevania, and Touhou. Use your agility and quickness to dodge bullets and battle in different mysterious hells against giant bosses.
In Good Knight, you only need one button because you only have one job: survive from the bullet hell! With this magical button, you are able to perform turn around, attack, speed-down, sustained attacks.
The game features massive bullets, multiple camera angles, and an original metal soundtrack amongst many other exciting features.
- Hardcore bullet hell with the minimalist operation
- Massive bullets; die from one hit
- Only one button is required to complete the game.
- Mixed culture: Philippine horrors, history and literature fuse with Greek stories
- Atmosphere rendering inspired by Devil May Cry and Castlevania.
- Multiple camera angles: automatically angle switch follows game progress
- Original metal soundtrack
- Invite your friends to play with you! Online or in-person
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
Retro-style platformer 7 Horizons now available on Switch
RedDeer.Games, one of the biggest publishers and developers of Nintendo Switch games, starts June’s edition of the Indie Spring Spree Event with a premiere of the 7 Horizons. Retro sci-fi adventure is available globally on Nintendo Switch consoles [...]
3D platformer SCARF releasing in July
Discover your true destiny as you explore beautifully crafted worlds. But you won’t have to do it alone as you can rely on the help of your trustworthy companion – a dragon-shaped scarf. However, something or someone is hiding the truth. Find out for [...]
These are the free PlayStation games for June 2023
Sony announced the following games will be free to PS+ or higher tier subscribers during the month of June 2023. NBA 2K23 | PS4, PS5With best-in-class visual presentation, up-to-date rosters and historic teams, the game has never felt more real and [...]