Launched in Early Access in March, Bang-On Balls: Chronicles is a ballsy adventure.
What is Bang-On Balls: Chronicles?
- an oddball of a 3D platforming game you can play solo or with up to 3 more players
- a reckless, gratifying mayhem adventure-exploration game with collect-a-thon spin!
- a growing universe with new weekly updates and mini-challenges releasing every month
- epic boss battles, wrecking balls, ballbreaker combat, ball-buster puzzles, and more.
- a rewarding treasure hunt! In addition to the hundreds of cosmetics hidden all across the map, there are mini-games and challenges that grant you points you can exchange for more items!
What is not?
- an MMO, duh… You can play with up to 3 friends who can join your adventure, that’s it.
- a flat-looking platformer… the beautiful world of Bang-On Balls is built and animated in 3 dimensions adding depth to your exploration and combat experience
- A completely finished game… Bang-On Balls is still under development and improving every day!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Metro Goldwyn Mayer and Outright Games with developer studio PHL Collective launched the very first console game for the CGI version of ‘The Addams Family,’ ‘The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem’. Based on the new animated feature [...]
Set off on a unique journey through the mysterious world that powerful cosmic monsters have cursed. Haustoria, a 2D puzzle-platformer with innovative gameplay mechanics and amazing hand-illustrated graphics developed by Antares Games, launches on Nintendo [...]
Much anticipated brawler platformer Okinawa Rush finally gets a release date. The sensational, action-packed game is coming to Steam and GOG on October 21 and to Nintendo Switch on October 28. You can watch the new, Date Reveal trailer prepared for this [...]