Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is made by the same dev team that created Awesomenauts, and for anyone who played that game it is apparent from the moment that the title is started up. From the fluid 2D art styling, to the way that the towers play [...]
Running Away QubicGames is making a name for themselves by releasing several mediocre runner games over the last couple years. For comparison, check out 2Fast4Gnomz, Geki Yaba Runner Deluxe, Jumping Joe and Friends, and even Bouncy Bob (SONKA). Escape [...]
Colonize me, captain! I often think about the robot revolution. What will happen when the latest advances in AI causes machines to overthrow the squishy flesh bags that make up the human race? They’ll probably take one look at the pitiful state of the [...]