Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
What’s good. What’s not so good. The Nintendo Switch online service is scheduled to go live later today (September 18, 2018). Nintendo is promising some features to enhance the Switch experience but it is not without concern. Below are the major facts [...]
Party Planet 1.5 At the end of 2017, Mastiff and Teyon released Party Planet on Switch, a mini game compilation that supported local multiplayer with several controller options. Arcade Islands Volume One on XBOX One and PS4 is essentially Party Planet 1.5 [...]
This game is way better than it has any right to be. Most reviews don’t start that way, but it is a matter of fact. Ultimate Fishing Simulator manages to mix RPG elements, money management, and catching big honkers (fish). It doesn’t really matter, [...]