Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Originally released on Sega Genesis/Master Drive in 2017, Coffee Crisis by Mega Cat Studios is being ported to Steam with a May 2018 release. We were able to check out the Steam version ahead of release but should be the same game that was released on [...]
Sometimes it seems like video games are designed completely insides of voids, away from the influence of the outside world. Sometimes you end up with something amazing and beautiful like Vib Ribbon and sometimes you end up with a game that lost the [...]
SpellForce 3 is the newest addition to the long running RTS game for the PC. Taking placing in the fantasy world of Eo the game brings back many memories of WarCraft 3 with gameplay mechanics, although with updated graphics. Visually the game looks [...]