Mastiff, a San Francisco based developer and publisher of videogames, announced today that Nihon Falcom's action-RPG, Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure has become the first third-party PSP system title available for online purchase and download to the PSP system through the PLAYSTATION Store and is available now.
About Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure:
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventurestars a strong-willed girl named Parin, who is sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town while her parents are off excavating an ancient ruin. With no other children living in this town, Parin is surprised one day to encounter a young girl being tormented by a stray dog. After Parin drives off the mongrel, she is shocked to discover the young girl is actually a monster, and like all monsters, invisible to adults. Parin is soon invited to the mysterious Monster Village, which happens to be hidden right behind her town. Parin has just started making monster friends when evil spirits, known as Phantoms, invade the village and monsternap most of the inhabitants. Parin soon learns of the Legendary Drill, a weapon hidden underneath the village that is powerful enough to destroy the Phantoms. Thus begins Parin's quest to reclaim the Legendary Drill and set the world right.
Gurumin features Include:
* Non-linear game play in over 30 stages set in a variety of environments.
* 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect.
* 18+ costumes to unlock, and 15 equip-able headgear to level up.
* Destroy everything in your path with your legendary drill: almost all objects in a stage can be destroyed, and many hide money and valuable items.
* Challenging boss battles, puzzles and traps.
* Mini-games galore!
* Hidden characters, modes and other secrets.
For more information on Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure please visit www.gurumin.us
Stay with www.mygamer.com.