Dementium: The Ward

by squallsnake on October 31, 2007
Latest Staff Pick
MyGamer Is Hiring!!
January 1, 2019

Driver License or school ID or Passport required for employment

To apply for a position at mygamer llc you will require proper identification such as a driver license, school id and or passport. A lot of people in the past have tried to apply with fake ids and fake passports which we cannot accept. A lot of the fake ids were purchased here. As you can see they sell a numerous amount of fake ids which we cannot accept and will not accept. Please make sure and do your best during the application process. IDChief ProductsThe most common ids we see are the new york state driver license as well as the ohio fake id