Come out with fists blazing in a high-energy Kung-Fu style game as Revenge of the Wounded Dragons arrives on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. In a battle of skill, players will use Kung-Fu moves to navigate through a side-scrolling Hong Kong-style action world.
ABOUT REVENGE OF THE WOUNDED DRAGONS: In true Kung-Fu fashion, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons players have two goals: avenge their grandfather’s death and rescue their sister from the local mafia boss. To achieve this, fighters can grab objects and weapons to defeat oncoming waves of enemies, and stun them with grasshopper kicks, fiery elbows or exploding fist moves. Users can play in single player mode or try special cooperative moves with a friend.
- Single player story mode includes four chapters (Village, Forest, Red District, Monastery) with six adventure areas in each chapter
- Unique boss fights at the end of every level
- Four minigame levels with additional unlockable levels (Lanterns, Labyrinth, Chicken Hunt, and PvP)
- 12 unique PlayStation�Network trophies
- Animated comic storytelling between levels
- Leaderboard updates
- Ability to personalize soundtracks and relive the game by taking screens through the XMB
ESRB Rating: Teen with Blood, Mild Suggestive Themes and Violence.
WHEN: Revenge of the Wounded Dragons is scheduled to be available for purchase December 10th from the PlayStation�Store for $9.99 (plus applicable taxes).
For more information on Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, visit www.station.com.
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews