The world of Wild Arms is returning seven years after its first release on PS one. Wild Arms – Alter code: F is not only a remake of the foremost title in the series, but a completely renewed and evolved experience with expanded story, system and cutting-edge graphics.
* Over 60 hours of gameplay ? Dual Layer DVD is used to hold the massive amount of gameplay, music, and graphics.
* Proven storyline ? combining the setting that attracted many players with the latest technology and gaming system.
* Redeveloped script ? completely rewritten script with new plot twists and puzzle solving.
* Stunning graphics engine ? detailed characters, enemies, and environments truly bring the game to life.
* Evolved battle system ? control up to six party members to pummel the enemy.
* New environmental effects ? blowing wind in the wilderness, sparkling waters, sunlight trickling into towns, and bubbling lava filled ruins. The attention to detail and expression of space are the best in the series.
* Enhanced “realistic” character graphics ? the familiar super deformed faces from the original were transformed into accurately proportional graphics.
* Redrawn environments ? the maps, towns, and dungeons were completely recreated and updated into 3D format, and all the visual designs were redrawn from scratch.
* HDD Support ? load the game directly to the Hard Disk Drive (40GB) (for PlayStation?2) to decrease load times.