You are John Dalton, an ex-Marine assigned to patrol the edge of human space as a Marshal for the Terran Colonial Authority ? the 24th Century?s equivalent of a Sheriff of the Old West. Your employer – the Earth-based Civil Government – is weak, a bit player in a political scene dominated by rival Corporate factions and the infamous Terran Military. Unexpectedly, your monotonous life is shattered by a chilling distress signal, plunging you into an adventure beyond belief. Violent turmoil among the alien races and corporations has erupted on your watch. Thrust into a conflict that will determine the fate of the galaxy, you are humanity?s only hope for salvation…
* Uses an advanced, real-time dialog system for fluid communications with your ship?s crew and non-player characters.
* Enjoy incredibly lifelike graphics powered by the latest Unreal Engine technology from Epic, with extremely high polygon counts, skeletal animation, particle system modeling (for fire, smoke, cloth, breaking glass, hair, etc.) and more.
* Wield 15 weapons including Unreal favorites as well as brand-new instruments of mayhem.
* Battle more than 24 different enemies; the dreaded Skaarj returns from the original Unreal alongside various human and alien opponents.
* Get caught up in a unique and gripping plot that keeps you committed to finishing the game!
* Interact with cutting-edge AI that adds spellbinding realism to each mission.