The inevitable battle between man and machine has begun. War ravages the land as hardened Tech-Com fighters defend John Connor and others against the mechanized onslaught of the CRS force. This epic cinematic conflict, recreated from the phenomenal Terminator films, places first-person shooter fans at the very center of the uprising. Throughout high-powered multiplayer and single-player missions, combatants fight in apocalyptic landscapes ? a decimated downtown Los Angeles, a battered ocean harbor, devastated highways ? struggling for survival. Only the strongest will avert catastrophe and save human existence.
* Multiplayer action for up to 32 combatants, in modes such as Team Deathmatch and Domination
* Free online hosting via GameSpy Arcade, with immediate online play upon game installation
* The ability to play as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Terminator character, with voice and motion-capture action provided by the star himself
* A comprehensive storyline, putting players in the roles of both humans and machines through ten single-player missions
* Weapons, environments and locations taken directly from the film T3: Rise of the Machines
* Firepower: Barrett M82 sniper rifle, Heckler & Koch G3 assault rifle, M4A1 carbine and more
* Locations: Destroyed highways, a ruined ocean harbor, Tech-Com and CRS military bases, crumbling factories and more
* Various types of humans and machines, each with different powers and weaknesses
* Humans: hunters, heavy hunters, scouts, supply crewmen
* Machines: T900 Endoskeleton, T900a Infiltrator, HK tank, FK hovercraft
* Exceptional combat scenarios: subways, tunnels, burnt-out buildings and more.