Long ago in the land of Flanaess an evil demoness founded a cult dedicated to exploring evil in its most elemental forms. This cult was based in a temple just outside the village of Hommlet in a vile shire known as Nulb. Soon, this cult ruled the region with tyranny; times of chaos and violence ensued. Hard-fought battles were waged and the war was eventually won by the good armies of nearby lands. The temple was razed, the villains were imprisoned, and order was restored. The temple itself faded into distant memory…until now. Recently, bandits have begun patrolling the roads outside Hommlet and wicked forces are rumored to be afoot, converging on the ruined temple at Nulb. Their purposes for such meetings are as yet unknown. The identity of these people are equally a mystery. Some claim they are bent on slaying monsters and maintaining order within the region, but no one can be sure. So begins your adventure within the Realm of Greyhawk. It is an adventure that will lead to the source of a deep and abiding mystery, to the very core of evil itself.
* Literal computer translation of one of the world?s most beloved Dungeons & Dragons campaign settings, the Realm of Greyhawk. The first and only PC game to utilize the newly released D&D 3.5 Edition Rules.
* Options for creating up to five characters per party, in a reactive world filled with nonplayable characters (NPCs) that react differently to the unique attributes of the adventuring party
* Improved, easy-to-use turn-based combat system quickens gameplay and allows players to better manage battles and spell casting
* Dozens of skills and class abilities, over 50 feats and hundreds of spells from which to chose, including cleric domain spells
* Multiple quest solutions lead to different paths for different parties
* Over 50 side quests allow players to explore beyond the main storyline
* Multiple starting points depending on the party?s alignment, and multiple end games depending on how the game is played
* More than a 100 different monsters, from goblins and hill giants to elementals and demons.