On September 5th, Sin Slayers, a pixel-art RPG set in a dark fantasy world, was released on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store for $14.99 USD. The game combines JRPG and Roguelite elements. Players can manage their squad of heroes, fight in turn-based battles, balance their sin level and explore a huge randomly generated world.
Sin Slayers is a dark RPG set in a treacherous underworld. The player will need to create, equip and lead a team of heroes, each with their own pros and cons that you must incorporate into your strategy. To escape your doom, you must slay the seven Sin Lords. Fight in JRPG-inspired turn-based combat and explore a roguelike world, thanks to randomly generated maps and encounters, and the varying difficulty of every playthrough.
“For the first time we presented the final version of the game at PAX West 2019 and got an incredible feedback from the players. It’s nice to see how players enjoy the project, go through the locations, fight monsters and want to spend more time in the game than they can at the show.” –Vadim Rybkin, Chief Marketing Officer.
- 10 playable characters, each with their unique abilities, skills and weaknesses
- Classic turn-based JRPG combat system
- Roguelite mixed with Dungeon Crawler elements
- Randomly generated levels ensure that players will find new secrets, monsters and events on each playthrough
- Lots of additional quests and tasks from NPC’s
- A dark fantasy atmosphere inspired by Castlevania, Diablo and the Dark Souls series
- Sin system affects the difficulty of each playthrough
- A wide variety of skills to learn, armor to craft, and artifacts to discover
- 7 main locations with unique enemies and gameplay features