Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Gillman’s 2016 Top 10 Sadnesses
2016 was a not a great year, and possibly one of the most difficult for anyone that enjoys gaming. From numerous disappointments, lies, the continued increase of terrible news, and the failure of almost anything that could be considered “game of the [...]
MyGamer Awesome Blast Visual Cast! New Tetris
Gillman and Zack learn something very important this time: most younger streamers lose focus when you do an afterwards bonus stream and talk about your 401k. That is not included here, but Gillman being sub-par at Tetris and informing Zack like he knows [...]
MyGamer Awesome Blast Visual Cast! Tales of Zestiria!
Zack and Gillman gather around to play through yet another Tales of game. If you are keeping active track we have successfully played every one that has been released on this channel since we started doing it. We always take suggestions for more too.