Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
A New Perspective Originally released in 2015 on PS4, Astebreed is now being ported to Switch here in 2018. Even though this 2.5D shooter is a few years old, don’t let that distract you as this is one fast paced bullethell. This isn’t a typical shooter as [...]
Nicalis, Ink. announced the release of Save me Mr Tako!, an all-new invertebrate adventure out now for Nintendo Switch and Steam. Starring a peaceful little octopus named Mr Tako, Save me Mr Tako! is a charming throwback-style platformer set in a world [...]
Stationary FPS The Heavy Fire series has seen several releases on numerous platforms for almost a decade now. Heavy Fire: Red Shadow is the latest game in this series and is a stationary first-person shooter as opposed to the more on-rails presentation of [...]