Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
SNK announced the “METAL SLUG 1st & 2nd MISSION” Double Pack is launching today, September 15th, 2021, via the Nintendo Switch’s eShop. Both Metal Slug 1 and 2 are also currently available in the NGPC Selection Vol. 1 compilation. Contains [...]
Weapon of Choice was originally released in 2008 in the indie section of the Xbox Live Arcade and has reemerged as Weapon of Choice DX for Xbox One. This is totally a Mommy’s Best Games game. Meaning, the stupid ridiculousness is cranked up to 11 and [...]
Another low cost, high quality title by EastAsiaSoft, Enter Digiton: Heart of Corruption is a charming 2D side-scrolling Metroidvania with an interesting visual style. For the most part, the visuals use no more than two colors which gives it an [...]