Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
The Mana Game You Didn’t Know You Wanted Mana Spark is an action RPG that carries a high difficulty, especially when first starting the quest, but ultimately winds up being a highly rewarding and unexpected gameplay experience. Although “Mana” is in the [...]
The collaboration sees Monster Hunter: World players take on the mantle of Geralt of Rivia — a professional monster slayer equipped with superhuman strength and reflexes — and has them take on a series of Witcher-inspired quests. These offer a unique [...]
Mana Spark is a challenging action RPG with deep souls-like combat and rogue-like elements. Explore a dreadful dungeon and fight smart enemies that will plan and collaborate between themselves to defeat you. COMPLETELY SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Each enemy has [...]