Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Door Kickers: Action Squad just recently came out of Steam Early Access to a full release title and had a chance to check it out. At first glance, it sort of looks like a 2D Rainbow Six Siege. However, at taking it for a whirl, this game is actually a lot [...]
“Ehh, what’s up doc?” Mixing a beat’em up but with a twist of an endless runner, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is easy-going, mindless fun especially in co-op mode. In classic brawlers like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, or the TMNT games, the players walk from [...]
KillHouse Games has announced that their retro-inspired, high-octane, side-scrolling action game Door Kickers: Action Squad is leaving Steam Early Access and launching commercially on the platform today. Door Kickers: Action Squad is an over the top, [...]