Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
One Finger Death Punch 2 is NOW available on Steam for $7.99 USD! Not only is it the fastest brawler ever made (we’re not kidding), One Finger Death Punch 2 now comes with Twitch integration that pits the chat against the Streamer! People in the chat can [...]
Armor Games Studios announced that Zombotron, the side-scrolling shooter from developer Ant Karlov, will be releasing on PC and Mac on April 22, 2019 for $14.99. Zombotron is a heart-pounding, run-n-gun shooter with a legacy dating back to the golden era [...]
A New NES Game Built like a new original 8-bit NES game, Alwa’s Awakening is an indie Metroidvania that prides itself on its old school visuals and gameplay techniques. Using nostalgia as one of the main bullet points, this RPG platformer features some [...]