Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Clearly inspired by the lore and gameplay elements of Konami’s Castlevania, Wallachia: Reign of Dracula is a highly difficult retro-style digital download. Everyone has heard of the term Metroidvania but this title published by No Gravity Games is [...]
When Xbox Live launched on the original Xbox, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was the title most Microsoft owners played when they wanted a break from the groundbreaking Halo 2. Known for arcadey aerial dogfights and the ability to play two-players [...]
From as far back as 1996, Capcom has been terrifying gamers worldwide with their infamous game franchise, Resident Evil. With Resident Evil Village set to be released, I took a closer look at the latest in my favourite franchise. First Thoughts Not [...]