Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Portable Pain This interesting and brutal shoot-’em-up by legendary game developer Treasure has come a long way since it was first introduced to Japanese arcades in 2001. After garnering a rabid following in the import scene when it was ported to the [...]
Reviving the Past In 1994 Shaquille O’Neal took advantage of his popularity and released a one-on-one fighter called Shaq Fu on 16-bit consoles as well as handhelds. Remembered for all the wrong reasons, this Street Fighter knockoff gained a reputation [...]
Badass Hero is a new rogue-like with some light Contra elements. Not really knowing what to expect, we wind up killing a lot of stationary enemies and dying a lot. Enjoy the stream below: