Mechanic Arms, a Japanese based publisher, Teyon, a co-publisher, and Mebius, a Japanese developer, announced the upcoming release of Steel Empire, a classic shoot’em up game for Nintendo 3DS. Originally released on Sega Genesis and Game Boy Advance, the title now will be available to download from the Nintendo eShop in the Americas next Thursday, July 31 for $29.99.
Steel Empire is a steam punk shoot’em up game featuring a frantic combat filled with powerful enemies and insane obstacles. Enjoy a beautiful world and retro game-play as you dodge and shoot your way through classical stages. Choose one of 4 difficulty settings according to your set of skills and fight the evil empire! See how well you did using the Replay Mode and show your worth by getting all achievements.
- Dance with bullets and shoot down the enemy
- 7 complex stages full of adrenaline-pumping action and boss fights
- Collect special power-ups and increase your firepower with a level-up system (up to 20 levels)
- Enjoy the retro graphics providing new 3D effects
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/