- Innovative new Role-Playing-Strategy Genre
- Click’n’Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: The revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, and a wealth of unique tactical possibilities at your fingertips
- Master an epic quest with a gripping storyline and 60+ hours of game-play and a wealth of sub-quests!
- Take your pick from a rich variety of skills and spells offering endless combinations for your character
Avatar and heroes
- Choose from over 100 original Avatar skills
- Easy Skill tree system that allows you individual character development
- Form your band of customizable heroes with their own motives and goals – from powerful elemental mages to necromancer, healers or archers
- Enjoy a highly detailed and living fantasy world that adapts to the actions of the player: Fight monsters, gather items, adventure, trade and collect mighty artifacts to use for your battles
- Experience spectacular landscapes with striking environmental effects, from third person to isometric view
Fractions and Races
- Lead The Realm, The Clans or The Pact to victory, with 12 very different units consisting of infantry, cavalry and flyers
- Command 9 different races: humans, elves, dwarves, trolls, orcs, barbarians, dark elves, gargoyles and shadows
- Special unit characteristics like camouflage or berserk
- Fight against even more AI controlled races such as the dreadful Undead or wild Beastmen
- Unleash the mighty masters of the battlefield: the powerful Titans
- Extensive co-operative campaigns for up to three players online or via LAN
- Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics together with your friends
- Throw yourself into hot multiplayer battles on action-packed maps with up to six players or against the adaptive enemy AI
What's your reaction?
You might also like
2016 was a not a great year, and possibly one of the most difficult for anyone that enjoys gaming. From numerous disappointments, lies, the continued increase of terrible news, and the failure of almost anything that could be considered “game of the [...]
Gillman and Zack learn something very important this time: most younger streamers lose focus when you do an afterwards bonus stream and talk about your 401k. That is not included here, but Gillman being sub-par at Tetris and informing Zack like he knows [...]
Zack and Gillman gather around to play through yet another Tales of game. If you are keeping active track we have successfully played every one that has been released on this channel since we started doing it. We always take suggestions for more too.