Role-playing with Character. Yours! Live the adventurer?s life in this character-based fantasy role-playing game. Rely on your sword arm, spellcasting talents and unique skills & abilities to fulfill dangerous and lucrative quests. Use your head, and you?ll live to see another day in the vast, beautiful and deadly Kingdom of Ancaria.
* Epic story line with over 30 main missions and 200 sub-quests and random quests.
* Freedom of exploration! More than 70% of the world is open to exploration at the beginning of the game. The remaining 30% gets unlocked as the story progresses.
* 16 different regions including forestland, ice covered landscapes, mountains, deserts, catacombs, etc.
* Six uniquely playable characters, which differ in fighting style, special skills, magic and character design.
* Two of the characters, the Seraphim and the Vampiress are characters which are completely new and give a new experience to RPG fans.
* Horseback combat – Heroes can use magic, close-combat and ranged weapons whilst riding.
* The ability to combine combat skills and magic to create player-designed “Special-Moves”.
* Blacksmiths combine gems, rings and other special items to produce stronger weapons and armor. These items can also laterbe removed to be added to other weapons or armor.
* Keep your character! Start a new game on a higher difficulty level and use the same character, complete with experience and all items collected.
* Two Multiplayer game modes: Co-operative and Hack ‘n’ Slay.
* Multiplayer modes include both internet and LAN support for up to 16 players.