A perfect mixture of fun and education, Rhythm ‘n Notes has something to offer gamers and musicians of all ages. A wide variety of note lessons encourages players to recognize and identify not only notes but also complex chords. Rhythm exercises teach and test the fundamentals of keeping time as well as advanced rhythmic patterns. Starting lessons initiate the beginner from start to finish while advanced levels keep experts on top of their game. Open practice mode allows players to familiarize themselves with all notes and chords, both by name and sound. There is a mix of gameplay elements as players learn the fundamentals of music composition. Drumming consists of actual tapping on the DS touchpad with the stylus to the beat of the rhythm in order to succeed. When it comes time to tickle the ivories, then a good ear is needed to match the proper tones. Work your way through all the levels and unleash your inner maestro!
- Teaches new comers of all ages the basics of Music from tone recognition to rhythm and helps masters hone their skills.
- Over 40 different lessons that start out simple and work their way to master status.
- Every lesson ends with a test, challenging players to remember everything they’ve learned in order to progress to the next lesson.
- Open practice mode allows players free time to get a feel for the instruments, notes and chords they’ll be working with.
- DS Touch Screen technology allows players full range of motion to explore and learn in a fun environment.
- Interesting and fun gameplay lets players learn at their own pace while keeping them captivated with the task at hand.