Enter the tricky pixel art dungeons of Betomis, where you’ll need to carefully observe and explore your surroundings in order to escape! Betomis is a retro 2D action platformer where each chamber of the sprawling dungeon is a single screen of environmental puzzling. Light is limited. Weapons are scarce. But deadly hazards are aplenty, from spikes and spinning saw blades to creatures and carnivorous plants!
Take the role of a valiant knight as you creep through the corners of each maze-like dungeon, picking up an axe and shield to defeat foes that stand in your way, hopping on the heads of monsters when you’re disarmed and locating keys to open the door to the next chamber, each more challenging than the one before. Use double jumps to avoid traps and reach obscured platforms. But don’t worry too much… If you do fall victim to the dungeon’s many perils, you’ll instantly restart at the last door, allowing you to try as many times as it takes!
- Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
- Release date: September 27, 2023
- Price: US$4.99 / €4.99
- Explore dozens of single-screen platforming stages in pixel art style!
- Overcome each dungeon’s challenges by finding weapons and keys.
- Slay roving creatures and carnivorous plants!
- Use double jumps to reach tricky platforms and avoid deadly traps.
- Retry dungeons immediately upon death without annoying load times!
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/zackgaz
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/