In the Future, a bio-enhanced super-soldier must stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt until he volunteers for a super-soldier transformation for an international army called the Liberty Coalition. Given extra-normal abilities via implanted augmentations, Frost is now on the frontlines of a war against a destructive regime. After a military coup leaves him stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command with only a handful of men, Frost must stop the renegade militia?s secret weapon that threatens to plunge the world into darkness.
* Robust online multiplayer experience with 16 players and voice over IP support ? classic and new multiplayer modes are offered, including some modes uniquely designed for the PS2 and XB platforms
* Wide variety in mission pacing ranges from frenetic action of battlefield chaos to tactical infiltration style missions
* Arsenal of experimental weaponry and secondary high tech gadgetry yield a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially when leveraged in multiplayer play.
* Vehicles serve as functional obstacle solving tools and as weapons in both single and multiplayer gameplay
* Use Biomods to customize, upgrade and exploit the superhuman powers of your character
* Storyline is grounded in a believable, relevant near future setting, in a war as seen through the eyes of a hero
* Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline from minute 1 of play
* 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the dilapidated Opera House, a Buddhist Temple converted, and sprawling urban Wasteland.