At the end of the Golden Age of Buccaneers, as the armadas of Western Europe struggle to tame the wilds of the New World, the last of the great pirates of the Caribbean and their mighty ships must wage epic battles for freedom, even as they are caught between encroaching civilization and the awesome power of the living myths and legends of the Seven Seas.
Our story begins with a high-stakes poker match on a mysterious cloud-covered isle…
Set sail on the vast blue waters of the Caribbean in search of adventure, fortune, and fame in the world of the infamous Jack Sparrow and the evil Davy Jones. Create and customize your own pirate, build and outfit your own ship, and assemble a crew of your fellow rogues. Set your own course, your own adventure, and truly live the Legend!
In Pirates of the Caribbean Online, a massively-multiplayer online game for the PC platform, you, alongside thousands of other players, will be able to fully experience the adventure of the films and explore beyond these boundaries to discover new myths and untold stories. Forge alliances, hunt for buried treasure, battle evil undead forces, and use cunning and strategy to outwit your foes – all to become the most legendary pirate on the high seas.
* Create your own Pirate character Create your own Pirate character – Choose from millions of combinations to fully customize your character (shapes, colors, clothing, names, etc.). Further enhance your pirate persona with eye patches, peg legs, tattoos, scars, and more!
* Set sail on your own Pirate ship – Purchase, customize, and captain your own ship. Recruit your crew and set sail for the adventure of a lifetime.
* Quest for adventure and treasure – Embark on ship and land-based missions using secret maps to locate buried treasure. Explore lush jungles, volcanic caves, and vast tropical islands. Keep your wits about you though, as traps, ambushes, and double-crosses are an everyday occurrence when keeping company with Pirates.
* Use advanced weaponry – Jump into battle with a variety of weapons, each requiring a unique set of skills to master. Improve your reputation as a fighter to be reckoned with and unlock more powerful weapons. Become a Legend
* Become a legend – Master a variety of skills, including sword fighting, card playing, and treasure hunting to become the most notorious pirate in the world.
* Work your Voodoo Magic – Voodoo magic is used to heal, travel, cheat in games, and cast curses on enemies. Use items found in the world to craft your own curses.
* Get some Booty – Earn extra loot and build up your notoriety by competing in mini-games such as poker, blackjack, and darts. Server-hosted tournaments and contests for the games will award rare items and gold.
* Build a notorious crew or guild – Band together with others for expanded adventures and added power. Form your own crew for a quick battle or join a guild for longer-term strategy.
* Grow your wealth with money and rare items – Hunt for buried treasure including gold, precious gems and mysterious artifacts. Trade these bounties among other pirates in the open market economy.
Target System Specs:
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Pentium 3 800Mhz processor (P4 1Ghz rec.)
* 256 MB RAM (512 recommended)
* 400 MB disk space available
* 32MB graphics card (64 MB recommended)
* DirectX 9 or better
* Broadband internet connection