Paradox Interactive has joined forces with the Humble Bundle, a platform that offers collections of awesome games at pay-what-you-want prices with proceeds supporting a variety of charities. Starting today, the “Humble Weekly Sale” is available at https://www.humblebundle.com/
Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
Gamers can set their own price for the Humble Weekly Sale, with additional rewards available at higher tiers of donation:
- Gamers who donate $1 or more will receive the following games, plus soundtracks:
- War of the Roses (PC)
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane (PC)
- Dungeonland (PC/Mac)
- Leviathan: Warships (PC/Mac)
- The Showdown Effect (PC/Mac)
- Europa Universalis III Complete (PC/Mac)
- Gamers who donate less than $1 will receive soundtracks only to all of the above games.
- Gamers who donate more than the current average donation will also receive the following games, plus soundtracks:
- Magicka (PC)
- Crusader Kings II (PC/Mac/Linux)
Any donations exceeding $125 will receive “The Big Kahuna” package: a copy of every game offered by Paradox through Steam (apart from Europa Universalis IV or DLC packages), along with soundtracks, totaling $800 in value.
For more details, and to acquire the Humble Weekly Sale, gamers both bashful and bold may visit www.humblebundle.com.