- Classic Gradius-style gameplay gets a stunning update. Experience 2D side-scrolling shoot-em-up gameplay like never before.
- Brilliant graphics and an excellent soundtrack. Environments are rendered in hi-definition and complemented by thrilling music.
- Lovely characters to pilot through an expanded world. Choose from nine characters on-disc to battle through all-new stages of thrilling shmup action!
- Exciting multiplayer. Team up with a friend or two over Xbox Live Arcade or on one Xbox 360 to get help obtaining hard-to-get items!
- Eye-popping Gallery mode. View your unlocked stills and graphics in a new Gallery that grows as you progress through the game.
- Loads of exclusive downloadable content. To be announced later!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Originally released a couple years ago on Xbox One and PS4, an XSX and PS5 version of Blood Waves is now available. Published by Sometimes You, this is a single player horde mode where a Lara Croft lookalike must survive waves of aggressive zombie attacks [...]
Isonzo is the third installment of the WW1 Game Series of the Verdun and Tannenberg. Set in the rocky Italian Alps, this authentic FPS takes us back in time to the bleak, destructive age of the first world war. Throwing you straight into the [...]
A side-scrolling kaiju simulator, Gigapocalypse is a retro-inspired action game with RPG elements. Despite the grindy nature, the die-and-try-again gameplay is encouraging thanks to the wealth of unlockables. Playing as the monster of your choosing, your [...]