“What Walks the Halls of Leafmore High? Survival horror hits the high schools – the first action-adventure in the style of American teen slasher movies. Tortured screams echo through Leafmore High’s deserted corridors. Faceless creatures lurk in the shadows. Five teenagers set out to bring light into the darkness – and experience a night that will scar their souls forever.
* Teen Horror Movie Setting. All characters and environments are inspired by recent movies and television shows such as ?Scream,? ?Buffy? and ?The Faculty.?
* 5 playable characters – 5 lives. You are free to play as the character of your choice and change at any point throughout the game, unless one of them dies?
* Single or Team play. In solo mode, your teammates are controlled by A.I. In cooperative mode, a second player can take control of another student.
* Black Aura. Imminent dangers are visible on screen through real-time graphic changes (black aura), intensifying the players stress level.
* Total Freedom of Movement. Character movements are achieved through dynamic camera settings making it possible for players to shoot and move at the same time.
* Physical Interaction with the Environment. Elements in the environment react realistically to players? actions intensifying the feeling of being immersed in a real world environment.
* Light as a Weapon. The presence of artificial or natural light sources increase the vulnerability of monsters and intensifies game play combat levels as players must combine conventional weapons with light for better results.”