Konami has just confirmed the port of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PC. A release date has not yet been confirmed but Konami has stated that the game will be available “soon”. Details below:
Konami announced the PC version of METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE will soon be available for digital download.
Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory by delivering an action experience unlike anything seen before. The title brings two of the world’s most respected development teams together with a common goal of providing players with a fresh synergetic experience that combines the best elements of pure action together with epic storytelling, all within the expansive METAL GEAR universe. METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE introduces Raiden as the central character – a former child soldier transformed into a cyborg ninja killing machine, equipped with a high-frequency katana blade and a soul fueled by revenge.
Combining traditional METAL GEAR elements with new aspects, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE includes the following key features:
• The Latest METAL GEAR Experience: Featuring an all-new style of frenetic action gameplay and central character, Raiden, a cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency Blade to cut through anything that stands in his vengeful path!
• A New MG experience: Combining development powerhouses Kojima Productions and Platinum Games together, METAL GEA RISING: REVENGEANCE will offer fast and fluid gaming centered on katana-based combat within the METAL GEAR universe.
• Advanced technology: The in-game technology promises to push the boundaries of graphics, style and lightning-speed action at a blistering 60 fps on most modern PCs
• ZanDatsu Cut Mechanic: Take advantage of what has been created – “an all-encompassing cutting plane in real time.” Cut what you want, when you want, any way you want.
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE is rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB and is currently available for the PlayStation3 and the Xbox 360. The PC version will be available soon.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/