Unknown forces have set in motion a chain of events that could eliminate every living being in the Vagner System. The Rangers, an elite law enforcement organization, pose the only real threat to this sinister plot. To thwart their investigations, the conspirators orchestrate a campaign to undermine the Rangers with infiltration, sabotage, and false incrimination. Ranger Mace Griffin is framed in such a set-up and sentenced to ten years on Penal Colony Delta. In prison, Mace becomes introverted and embittered, and swears to take revenge on those who have wronged him. Intent on revenge, Mace Griffin sets up as a bounty hunter. The benefits are threefold: a constant stream of cash, access to classified information, and a license to explore the Vagner Frontier System and find out who was behind his downfall and that of the Rangers.
* Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter immerses players in a universe of huge corporations and futuristic gun-slingers as Mace seamlessly travels from the ground, to the air, to space tracking quarry and unraveling a deep, and very dangerous mystery.
* Seamless transition between first-person land combat and space-action fighting created by the revolutionary Tusk 3D portal engine
* 17 unique player and spaceship weapons such as Tridal Nova Cannons, quad-barreled shotguns, and sonic shock cannons
* Pilot 6 different ships, from powerful alien fighters to massive cruise liners
* Cinematic storyline combined with lifelike NPCs that react based on their intelligence, bravery, and health for unparalleled immersion
* 13 expansive missions with diverse environments offering different obstacles and inhabitants.